Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Sketchbook Post 9

 Last week was fair week so I spent a few days up in Morris petting cows, being surrounded by fried oreos and being indifferent about watching the demolition derby.  Confederate flags as far as the eye can see.  So I didn't have very much time to work in my sketchbook.  And my post is a couple days late.  Tee hee.

I'll also be off on vacation next week, so my next sketchbook post will likely be late again.  And maybe you won't see as much *quality* stuff.  I might have lots of downtime, I might not.  Hope for gesture draws of people at the beach/park/wherever by next week.


It's Null!  The jack-o-lantern/scarecrow/gorgon (even though I'm pretty sure gorgons are female only?).
He needs a hat.  I'm still not happy with the hats I've given him for far.
Much sad.







Silhouette time.  I was hoping for a black marker, but all I had nearby was a blue highlighter.  ...a dying blue highlighter.


So, while I was at the fair, I picked up some free, cheaply-made crayons because...free.
I decided to use them up by making some mostly non-objective, make-it-up-as-I-go color drawings when I was bored.  The only colors I had were blue, red, yellow and green, although I made a point not to use the green too often.
Let's see if I can BS some titles for these guys...
Ready, set, go
 Chaos Emeralds

 LSD Dream Emulator

Oasis

Mushroom Land

Ugly Wallpaper

Metal Tree

Hipster Cubism

Look ma, a frigging tree

Future City

Funhouse Murder

Firestorm

The Green One

Clown Vomit

Tim Burton Likes Spirals

Rabbit Hole


And now I think I'll leave you with this...
Poor Turbo.  He's never been the same since that Dreamworks movie about the snails came out.

I like Wreck-it Ralph.


No comments:

Post a Comment