Friday, August 15, 2014

Sketchbook Post 10

And now an even ten.  How long did that take me?  Procrastination makes perfect.
In other news, I'm really blowing through my current sketchbook.  Part of it might be due to it being a dinky thing.  As if I didn't have a problem with drawing too small in the first place.


Did some idea sketches for the home of one of my characters.  Interiors and furniture are probably my least favorite thing to do, but that's what I get for choosing a setting that wasn't a forest for once.


 Kinda want that chair





 Just an RV sticking out of the roof.  Nothing to see here.









Now some gesture drawings I did while on vacation.



 Much boats.  Our rental was right next to the spot where all the boats go out into the lake.  I literally only had about 11 seconds to draw them as they went by.  And still I didn't draw all of them.




Still not happy with his hat.


Is it Turbo time already?
The local arcade bullies have arrived.
Fan girl?  Who me?


Human characters!
Because I need to force myself to enjoy them.



 Waaaario





Funny like a clown?

No comments:

Post a Comment