Sunday, March 29, 2015

Sketch book post 23

Maybe I was thinking too big with the "weekly posts" thing.
For some reason I've hit a wall with my artistic motivation.  I can't force myself to draw as much as I used to.  HELP I'M OLD.
Anyhow, hopefully I'll make this a bi-weekly thing? *she says as she proceeds to vanish for another month*

This week's batch is MOSTLY background/minor characters and a few residual side characters I needed to explore a bit more until I was happy with them.

Trying so hard to make him not look like a Cabbage Patch Kid.


I apologize for my Jessica Rabbit proportions.






For whatever reason, Claudia's dad (the guy above) is causing me trouble.  But I like how he looks...at the moment.





Her front teeth just keep getting bigger every time I draw her.  Oops.  Realistically, she should have a lisp..hmm...




No comments:

Post a Comment